Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– Skeletons of some of the earliest colonists in America have been discovered beneath a Florida wine shop.
– A recent study suggests that Chicagoans consume more than twice as much beer and whiskey compared to the national average.
– According to a new report, Coors inspires more brand loyalty than any other beer on the U.S. market.
– Bon Appétit investigates the ritual of the buy back in New York.
– Finally, actor and distillery owner, Walton Goggins, shares his three favorite drinks in Charleston.
[Photo: Flickr/Drew Stephens]