Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– Trump’s D.C. hotel has become Washington’s most expensive bar with the cheapest cocktail costing $24.
– One New York Times reporter offers a guide to New York’s cocktail-serving movie theaters.
– Men’s Journal breaks down the $4000 price tag on José Cuervo’s 250 Aniversario Rolling Stones Special Edition tequila.
– To enhance the luxury experience it promotes, Emirates airline has spent over $500 million to develop its wine list.
– Finally, the aptly named Shower Beer has been created specifically for consumption in the shower.
[Photo: Flickr/Adrian Scottow]