Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– The Manhattan Cocktail Classic has been cancelled once again.
– AB-InBev is being investigated for bribing retailers to stock their products.
– In GQ, Paula Forbes considers whether Texas wine will ever reach a comparable status to other U.S. wine regions.
– Trump has claimed immunity in the lawsuit brought against him by owners of the Cork Wine Bar in Washington, D.C.
– Finally, The Daily Beast joins AIR’s Jean-Benoît Dunckel for cocktails in Paris.