Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– David Downs is the cannabis editor at the San Francisco Chronicle, where weed is reviewed similarly to wine.
– There’s a “secret” tiki bar at Coachella run by the PDT team.
– In The Washington Post, Dave McIntyre profiles Martine Saunier, who helped create the market for Burgundy in the U.S.
– A Danish brewery, People Like Us, is providing employment opportunities for the region’s autistic population.
– Finally, in London, a whiskey cocktail is being served alongside a virtual reality experience.
[Photo: Flickr/Brennen Bearnes]