Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– Due to the dwindling value of Sterling following Brexit, Scottish distillers are turning their attention to investment from Asian markets.
– Condé Nast Traveler talks with Charles Perrin, the vintner behind Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s Miraval wine.
– Anu Apte, owner of Rob Roy, and her husband, Chris Elford, discuss No Anchor and Navy Strength, their latest contributions to Seattle’s bar scene.
– In The New York Times, John Ore, a ten year “Drynuary” veteran, offers tips for those adopting the practice.
– Finally, Wine Enthusiast chronicles the century of history behind San Antonio Winery, the nation’s first urban winery.
[Photo: Flickr/Patrick Gaudin]