Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– According to GQ, Eric Wareheim might be breaking the mold of celebrity vintner.
– Gothamist interviews Rafe Bartholomew, author of a new memoir chronicling life at McSorley’s.
– Grand Central Terminal’s Campbell Apartment has re-opened as The Campbell.
– To be more competitive with craft brewers, Budweiser plans on making its beers “fresher.”
– Finally, Eric Asimov weighs in on the debate over the value of bad wine.
[Photo: Flickr/Paul Sableman]