- 1 1/2 ounces Campari
- 1 ounce simple syrup (1:1, sugar:water)
- 1/2 ounce grapefruit juice
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- 1 egg white, small
Garnish: brandied cherry
- Add all ingredients to a shaker, and dry shake.
- Add ice, and shake vigorously.
- Strain into a coupe glass, and garnish with a brandied cherry.
The Punch A-Z
(v.) This cocktail-making technique for shaken drinks requires two strainers (usually a Hawthorne strainer and a fine-mesh strainer) for pouring the liquid from the shaker into the service glass. The second strainer acts as a failsafe to ensure no chips of ice, seeds, or fruit pulp end up in the finished drink. RelatedMore A-Z →