Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson, better known for his Game of Thrones character, Ser Gregor “The Mountain” Clegane, has his own vodka brand made from pure, Icelandic water.
– Dave McIntyre sings the praises of Austrian white wines from the 2015 vintage.
– Jim Meehan offers his thoughts on the evolving nature of bartending, from college side-gig to serious, professional undertaking.
– A female brewer in a male-dominated industry reveals why she loves the job.
– Finally, MUNCHIES highlights a group of Lebanese entrepreneurs who are making wine in a region often noted for political conflict.