Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– Many Champagne producers are beginning to showcase the lesser-known grape, pinot meunier.
– Food Republic takes a look back at the history of the legendary tiki bar, Don the Beachcomber.
– Women now consume as much alcohol as men, partly due to targeted marketing campaigns.
– Milwaukee’s Lakefront Brewery has revived a 2,500-year-old brew that was discovered in an Iron Age burial plot.
– Finally, rumors are flaring that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie will sell Château Miraval, but those reports appear to be unfounded.
[Photo: Flickr/Sam Howzit]