Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– A new, cheaper Coravin model has been released and is being marketed to millennials.
– Strict zoning laws and bureaucracy have forced proprietors Regan and Carey Meador of Long Island’s Southold Farm & Cellar winery to sell their property and move to Texas.
– High-protein IPAs are the latest trend in post-workout beer.
– Kosta Browne has bought Anderson Valley’s Cerise Vineyards, the winery’s first property in Mendocino County.
– In Brooklyn, a tractor-trailer carrying hundreds of cans of Budweiser overturned, spilling beer across the highway.
– Finally, longtime friends Martha Stewart and Snoop Dogg will be releasing an unscripted series chronicling their dinner parties, in which they’ll be cooking and drinking with guests.