Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– Johnnie Walker is giving its global marketing a big facelift. Get used to hearing their new tagline: “Joy Will Take You Further. Keep Walking.”
– The recent news that Anheuser-Busch InBev is considering buying SABMiller may have something to do with declining beer sales.
– Recent studies suggest that alcohol may be good for the heart, but it also might raise the risk of cancer.
– China is battling a widespread problem of counterfeit alcohol.
– Finally, Unicorn Tears Gin Liqueur is a thing that exists, complete with edible sparkles to ensure a truly magical experience.