Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– A new bill proposes that Texas-labelled wine must contain 100 percent Texas-grown grapes.
– An alcoholic cold brew coffee will hit the market this May.
– The Brewers Association has listed the best beer bars in America.
– Chicago’s Empirical Brewery is using scientific methods to quantify and improve the taste of their beer.
– Finally, Imbibe highlights Matty Colston’s pét-nat driven wine list at Chicago’s Parachute.
[Photo: Flickr/Oleksii Leonov]