Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– The Scotch Malt Whisky Society has teamed up with a psychologist to create a test that matches personality to flavors.
– The New York Times questions the legality of a Long Island bar’s door policy, which differs for men and women.
– Against the backdrop of the booming Nordic craft beer movement, one writer looks at the history of sahti, an ancient, uncarbonated Finnish brew.
– An American executive chronicles the soju-soaked business culture of South Korea, a country where citizens down 11 shots a week on average.
– Finally, Observer profiles Twin Peaks and Portlandia actor and Washington winery owner, Kyle MacLachlan.
[Photo: Flickr/Graham Hills]