Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– A church in California is making its own wine using grapes grown in graveyards.
– English sparkling wine is making waves.
– Your brunch game just got a lot easier: Angel City Brewery has released a bottled Sriracha-spiked Michelada.
– After 90 years, single malt whisky distilling is returning to Edinburgh.
– Finally, some remarkably incompetent thieves stole a bunch of beer kegs that turned out to be empty.
[Photo: Flickr/Sean MacEntee]