Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– Anthony Bourdain is unapologetic about his distaste for craft beer and wine snobs.
– Condé Nast Traveler explores the “underdog status” of Texas wine.
– Immigrants are becoming increasingly integral to Italian agriculture, particularly in the cultivation of vineyards.
– A Welsh geologist has debunked the notion of minerality in wine.
– Finally, The Wall Street Journal profiles Lisa Laird Dunn, the woman responsible for reinvigorating Laird’s historic applejack.
[Photo: Flickr/Lwp Kommunikáció]