Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– Nick McFalls, co-founder of the Beer Mile World Classic, has finally brought the Beer Mile to London.
– Charles Rollet of Roads & Kingdoms ends up at a far-right Georgian nationalist bar in Tbilisi sampling house-made cognac.
– Sierra Nevada has discovered a method for preserving the sought-after flavor and aroma of wet-hops beyond the initial harvest period.
– In this golden age of brewing, Aaron Goldfarb highlights the most innovative breweries actively shifting the beer status quo.
– Finally, IntelligentX is the first beer produced by artificial intelligence.
[Photo: Flickr/Allagash Brewing]