Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– Meantime brewers have partnered with biotech company, 23andMe, to offer tailor-made beer based on an individual’s DNA.
– NPR interviews neuroscientist Gordon Shepherd about his latest book, Neuroenology: How the Brain Creates the Taste of Wine.
– Jay-Z’s Champagne brand, Armand de Brignac, releases a new bottle that costs $850.
– In Thrillist, Locke Hughes goes in search of Atlanta’s most coveted craft beer.
– Finally, winery investor Charles Banks has plead guilty to fraud.
[Photo: Flickr/Adam Barhan]