Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– Jose Cuervo will be releasing two limited addition bottlings of their higher-end tequilas in honor of The Rolling Stones.
– The heir to the Costco empire is getting into California Cabernets.
– This year’s Champagne harvest is looking particularly promising.
– Meet Australia’s worst alcohol ad of the year, which was possibly written by a 12-year-old.
– Finally, now we know which American cities spend the most on booze. Cheers, Dallas and Phoenix.
[Photo: Flickr/Philip Pessar]