Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– The owners of luxury fashion brand Chanel have purchased St Supéry winery in Napa Valley.
– Beck’s beer will pay out $20 million to misled US drinkers who thought they were buying a German import. (Beck’s has been brewed St Louis, Missouri, since 2012)
– In Bolivia, bull penis soup is the go-to hangover cure...
– …which, unfortunately, might prove more successful than water, which scientists have announced doesn’t help a hangover at all.
– And lastly: Happy Back to the Future Day. Celebrate with a limited-edition beer from Pipeworks Brewing.