Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– Opting for character over control, a growing number of vintners are employing native yeasts during fermentation.
– Roads & Kingdoms catches up with the founder of Colonel, one of the pioneers of the craft beer movement in the Middle East.
– A Canadian brewery is taking beer delivery to new heights by employing a bald eagle to deliver their latest brew.
– After an injury derailed his professional cricket career, Matt Whiley turned his attention to crafting cocktails, quickly becoming one of London’s most experimental bartenders.
– Researchers at the Complutense University of Madrid have created a way to detect when a beer has gone stale using a simple sensor and a smartphone app.
– The founder of Evil Twin Brewing offers his thoughts on up and coming breweries, how to develop a beer palate and the future of the craft beer movement.
– Finally, kicking off GQ’s new video series, comedian Jack Whitehall and David Beckham catch up over a cocktail.