– The good people at Vinepair have compiled a handy list of all the fast food restaurants across the U.S. that offer alcohol, broken down into beer, wine and liquor, plus availability.
– Looks like the pre-mixed cocktail trend isn’t going anywhere: Constellation Brands Inc. (owners of Corona, Svedka Vodka, Clos du Bois among many others) has invested in a startup called Crafthouse Cocktails, which offers bottles of pre-mixed drinks like Moscow Mule and Southside.
– If you ever wanted to learn more about the history of beer, a 173-page graphic novel covering 9,000 years of beer history is now at your disposal.
– A number of bars in the Houston, TX, area were found to be replacing the liquors used in mixed drinks with lower quality and counterfeit options instead.
– Lastly, 250 pages worth of evidence from the Pappy Van Winkle robbery and crime ring debacle were recently released to the public, revealing that one buyer offered $3,000 for nine bottles of the bourbon.
[Photo: Flickr/Eugene Regis]