Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– Sam Adams has filed to trademark the term “Brexit” for a forthcoming hard cider.
– Bartender-specific pilates is just one example of a growing movement to end so-called bartender burnout.
– While the full effects of Brexit remain unclear, what’s certain is that British beer will be cheap as long as you’re not in Britain.
– A collection of wine worth $5 million has gone missing in Australia.
– Finally, Lucky Peach offers their beer snob’s guide to crappy summer beer.
[Photo: Flickr/Paul Sableman]