Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– From pilsner to gose, Eric Asimov offers advice on the best beers for outdoor drinking.
– In the latest episode of their podcast, Grub Street sits down with Suffolk Arms owner Giuseppe Gonzalez to discuss cocktail culture in a post-mixology world.
– Wisconsin lays claim to over half of the nation’s “drunkest cities,” including Appleton, which holds the number one spot.
– Munchies takes on the world of traditional sake in Japan, learning how it’s made and exploring lesser known styles.
– Finally, millennials are now the country’s leading group of wine drinkers and their preferences are reshaping the way we drink and buy wine.
[Photo: Flickr/Martin Garrido]