Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– On November 3rd, the last dry town in the state of Washington will vote on whether to allow sales of liquor by the glass.
– USA Today rounds up five schools where students can get degrees in the field of Beer.
– Pietro Collina of New York’s NoMad Hotel won Best Sherry Cocktail at the 2015 U.S. Sherry Cocktail Competition with his drink, Broken Spanish.
– Carlsberg has teamed up with the developers of the post-apocalyptic gaming series Fallout to bring fans a limited edition Fallout beer.
– An “after-party”-themed art exhibit in Italy made up of cigarette butts, empty Champagne bottles and confetti was thoughtfully but mistakenly cleaned up by the museum’s janitors.
[Photo: Flickr/Marc Nozell]