Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– Aaron Goldfarb highlights a new wave of international brewers drawing from American styles.
– BrewDog is offering a week of paid leave for employees with new puppies or rescue dogs.
– After losing a Super Bowl bet with Boston Beer, a brewery in Atlanta has created a beer that pays homage to the New England Patriots.
– Trump Winery has applied for temporary visas to bring in foreign workers to tend their vineyards.
– Popular Mechanics spotlights One Eight distillery in Washington, D.C.
– Finally, a Soviet-era winery in Ukraine is not thwarted by the unrest in the region.
[Photo: Flickr/Christer Edvartsen]