Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-osphere:
– A Joe Paterno-themed beer series is slated to be released in September, and pre-sales are already through the roof.
– One in three U.S. wine drinkers use the Internet to look up wine information and prices, but only 11% have actually bought wine online.
– Chicago-based start-up Üllo invented a gadget that can remove sulfites from your wine.
– Residents of Plain City, Ohio, haven’t been able to get a glass of wine at a bar or restaurant since Prohibition.
– Finally, Buffalo Wild Wings is making Fireball Whisky wings, because of course.