Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– Pothecary Gin, created in a modest 35-liter sill in the founder’s spare room, has won the top prize at the world spirits awards.
– Channing Tatum is launching his own potato-based craft vodka brand, Born and Bred.
– Though hard cider still makes up only a small portion of the beer volume sold in America, sales are rapidly on the rise.
– Denver-based Apollo Peak has invented non-alcoholic wine for cats in varieties such as Pinot Meow and MosCATo.
– Finally, Andrew Jefford considers the consequences of Brexit on Britain’s wine industry.
[Photo: Flickr/Thank you for visiting my page]