Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– Craft brewers are having a harder time than usual getting ahold of cans for packaging, and it’s only going to get worse.
– Carlsberg is releasing a new line of men’s grooming products made with the pilsner, including a shaving gel and mustache cream.
– Washington, D.C.’s expanding market of locally produced spirits will now include rum.
– Hard cider: not just for drinking.
– Some rediscovered newsletters form wine importer Kermit Lynch show us just how much wine prices have gone up since the 1980’s.
– Dogfish Head’s Sam Calagione and Miami Heat’s Chris Bosh brew beer in a limo for the most recent episode of That’s Odd… Let’s Drink It.
[Photo: Flickr/Allagash Brewing]