Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– St. Mary’s church in North London brews beer in the crypt to raise money for their youth work.
– In Lucky Peach, Justin Kennedy offers a guide to Asian lagers.
– One writer offers his secret to making homemade nocino liqueur.
– In The New York Times, Robert Simonson interviews David Levy of Fort Lauderdale’s legendary Polynesian restaurant and bar, Mai-Kai.
– Finally, Simon Ford details the cocktail highlights from his recent trip to Asia.