Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– Colorado residents are embracing the state’s wines (and wine tourism) as the industry adapts to a difficult growing environment.
– Pub hours will be extended in England and Wales this June to celebrate the Queen’s 90th birthday.
– A former NASA engineer is assisting small brewers by providing a cost-saving method of carbonation that employs the same technology used on the expedition to Mars.
– Mixologist Carlos Maestracci pays tribute to 1920s America at his new craft cocktail bar in Panama.
– Finally, the craft beer industry reports double digit growth for the eighth consecutive year amid larger concerns posed by Big Beer.
[Photo: Flickr/Don Graham]