Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– A British dairy farmer has created the first vodka to be produced from cow’s milk.
– Three of the world’s biggest brewers are broadening their non-alcoholic offerings.
– Rosie Schaap writes in favor of the bittersweet family of liqueurs known as amari.
– The makers of Chandon are tweaking the formula to win over Chinese drinkers.
– Finally, Munchies sets out to recreate the original Vesper of James Bond fame.
[Photo: Flickr/steve p2008]