Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– From Scotch ale to oatmeal stout, Aaron Goldfarb spotlights 10 overlooked beer styles and the breweries that champion them.
– Westword interviews Joshua Bernstein about his latest book, The Complete IPA: The Guide to Your Favorite Craft Beer.
– Constellation Brands has acquired High West Distillery in an effort to expand its spirits portfolio.
– Eater offers an inside look at LA’s latest tiki bar, The Pacific Seas, located within the iconic Clifton Cafeteria.
– Finally, Jaime Smith highlights the perks of being a sommelier with Synesthesia.
[Photo: Flickr/Adam Barhan]