Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– Diane Keaton has released her own wine: one red and one white, intended to be served over ice.
– Russia’s in an uphill battle to combat illegal booze: up to half the alcohol consumed there last year was “made or distributed” on the black market.
– Coffee darling Stumptown has been bought by Peet’s Coffee & Tea.
– Finally, Diageo may reduce its beer portfolio by selling Guinness…
– … while at the same time getting into the bottled cocktail game, with a line of pre-bottled cocktails made with Canadian whiskey.
[Photo: Flickr/David Dennis]