Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– New studies suggest that marijuana legalization has actually increased beer sales.
– Fernetic is a new Fernet-flavored beer produced by Chicago’s Forbidden Root brewery.
– Dr. Gregory Peck, the nation’s foremost pomologist, is leading the first undergraduate course in hard cider.
– Paste explores the second largest wine cellar in the world, which houses Putin’s personal collection.
– Finally, according to The New York Times, living above a bar in New York City is both a blessing and a curse.
[Photo: Flickr/Megan Cole]