Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– France has reinstated a controversial rule that allows winemakers to buy grapes to cover their losses following a spate of severe frost and hailstorms.
– With 15 years of experience under his belt, vintner Frank Cornelissen has developed a unique approach to natural winemaking that marries methods both old and new.
– Loosely based on the Rudy Kurniawan scandal, Connoisseur, a new TV drama starring John Cho, will focus on the world of wine fraud.
– Also in wine fraud, Bloomberg offers an in-depth look at John Fox, the man behind the $45 million Premier Cru wine scandal.
– Finally, the Chicago Tribune profiles one of Wrigley Field’s veteran beer slingers.