Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– In anticipation of the upcoming Olympics, bars in Rio are strategizing how best to capitalize on crowds.
– Belgian researchers have deployed a solar-powered boiler to convert urine into water and then, naturally, into beer.
– To satisfy the growing thirst for whiskey, North American farmers are replanting rye, which had long been an unprofitable crop.
– A bar in London is offering customers free Pokémon cocktails inspired by their starter Pokémon of choice.
– Finally, Forbes remembers wine legend Denis Dubourdieu who died in Bordeaux after a prolonged illness.
[Photo: Flickr/Boris Kasimov]