Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– Next spring, HBO will release a range of Game of Thrones wines.
– A 1770s creamware mug that still smells of rum will go on display at Philadelphia’s forthcoming Museum of the American Revolution.
– LOAF is the end result of a Pittsburgh-based project to reduce food waste by turning stale bread into craft beer.
– One Munchies writer samples a hangover-free beer that seems to be effective.
– Megan Krigbaum explores Ruinart’s Champagne caves beneath Reim.
– Finally, The Daily Beast delves into the growing class of super-premium rye whiskies.
[Photo: Flickr/Adam Barhan]