Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– Spanish authorities have clashed with the producers of blue wine claiming that wine can only be red, white or rosé.
– Imbibe explores the ambitious wine list of Portland, Oregon’s Dame.
– Dylan Sprouse, the kid-actor from Big Daddy, is opening a meadery in Brooklyn this spring.
– Snoop Dogg discusses gin and juice and Martha Stewart.
– Finally, Gay Talese’s nightly routine consists of a gin Martini and a cold beer with dinner.