Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– The Obama administration is challenging Canada’s treatment of U.S. wine.
– The chairman of Donald Trump’s inaugural committee opted to serve his own wine at the Chairman’s Global Dinner.
– The practice of beer-yoga has spread from Berlin to Australia.
– The annual State of the Wine Industry report reveals that enormous wineries are taking over U.S. wine lists.
– Finally, Welsh police are searching for a man dressed as a giant beer bottle who stole two pizzas.