Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– The Bachelor is releasing its own line of wine, which includes the aptly named Last Rosé.
– According to a new study by research firm Cowen & Company, beer sales are declining in states where weed is legal.
– A Bay Area biohacker, Josiah Zayner, hopes glow-in-the-dark beer will be the next home-brewing trend.
– A 16th-century British inn that David Cameron and Xi Jinping visited in 2015 has since been bought by a Chinese firm.
– Finally, Imbibe shares the history behind Moose Milk, Canada’s version of Eggnog.