Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– Some craft brewers are making larger versions of their label art available, just in time for the holidays.
– Nestlé has been working on developing a way to make one cup of coffee last you all day by slowing the release of caffeine over many hours.
– A surprising new study suggests that small amounts of alcohol could actually be favorable for early-stage alzheimer’s patients.
– Vancouver’s Storm Brewing has released a limited-edition $1,000 bottle of beer.
– One of Ireland’s most iconic castles (and former home of the Guinness family) has a secret tunnel beneath it that has been transformed to a wine cellar and romantic dinner spot.
– Finally, Brazil’s agriculture minister Kátia Abreu reacted to sexist comments from a male politician by promptly throwing a glass of wine in his face.
[Photo: Flickr/Larry Koester]