Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-osphere.
– Beer hops are at risk of heat stress and sunburn this summer – and crop levels and quality are at stake.
– There’s now a book of beer-inspired poems, aptly titled Poetry of Beer.
– Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade has launched his own wine label.
– When the sun comes out, the Brits start spending… on cider, ice-cream and beer.
– City officials have risked upsetting an entire sweaty city by advising New Yorkers to avoid cold beer in this heat.
[Image: Flickr/Paul Miller]