Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– Jack Daniel’s has debuted a whiskey-flavored coffee in partnership with World of Coffee.
– In Washington, D.C., Derek Brown pleads for more bipartisan drinking, like what used to take place at political hangout, Off the Record.
– As Manhattan’s only kosher sports bar, Promenade Bar and Grill is paving the way for more casual kosher options.
– In an illustrated history, First We Feast recounts the journey of American whiskey from its improbable rise to its enduring poplarity.
– Founder of the Guinea Pig Club, Alex McKechnie is raising the bar when it comes to experimental cocktails.
– Finally, The Daily Beast remembers Parker Beam, Heaven Hill’s Master Distiller.
[Photo: Flickr/C Fotografia]