Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– Hennessy’s master blenders discuss the process of achieving “harmony” in every bottle.
– According to Eric Asimov, Etna has become a symbol of Sicily’s resurgence as an exciting wine region.
– Researchers have developed a device capable of fermenting grape juice into wine in just one hour.
– A recent jail escapee turned himself in after enjoying a beer at a local bar.
– Finally, in The Guardian, Charles MacLean expounds his the virtues of Islay and its eight distilleries.