Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– Coffee-pod maker Keurig has sold to an investment group for nearly $14 billion.
– One art director imagines what wines owned by some of the world’s biggest brands, from Apple to McDonalds, would look like.
– Utah’s High West distillery released their limited-edition Yippee Ki-Yay whiskey in honor of Repeal Day.
– Here’s what happened when one person gave up coffee and alcohol for over a year.
– A bottle of £10.99 Champagne produced in partnership with chain grocer Aldi makes up one out of every 12 bottles of Champagne sold in the UK.
– Finally, a 19-year-old was arrested after being found trespassing at Budweiser brewery’s in St. Louis. The kid’s name: Bud Weisser.
[Photo: Flickr/Katherine Johnson]