Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– Having opened a brewery in Berlin earlier this year, Stone Brewing is counting on winning over the European market with its innovative beers.
– Brewers are changing how they release new beer in an effort to emphasize rarity.
– A man has pleaded guilty in the $500,000 French Laundry wine heist of 2014.
– Unusually high demand for the holiday drink has resulted in an eggnog shortage.
– Finally, a bar in West Hollywood is charging $15 for Colt 45 served in a paper bag.
[Photo: Flickr/Adam Barhan]