Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– Iceland’s answer to beer pong involves riding a horse with a full mug of beer in one hand without spilling.
– In Italy, monks have begun brewing and exporting beer, a deviation from the longstanding tradition of producing monastic wine.
– The practice of distilling beer into spirits, namely, whiskey and gin, is gaining global momentum.
– Drew Barrymore has collaborated with Kris Kato of California’s Carmel Road Winery on a new rosé for the actress’s wine line.
– Finally, for the craft of journalism, Jackson Connor tucks into a bottle of Drake’s whiskey, Virginia Black, while listening to Drake.
[Photo: Flickr/Quinn Dombrowski]