Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– Food & Wine highlights the 25 beers that have most shaped American craft brewing.
– Construction in Williamsburg has revealed 19th-century brewery vaults.
– The BBC examines the relationship between the city of Shiraz and the wine of the same name.
– Bar manager Jesse Duré elevates the drinks list at the newly reopened Chumley’s.
– Finally, hoping to open a brewery on Sober Island, one entrepreneur ignites a turf war.
[Photo: Flickr/Image Catalogue]