Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– AB InBev is seeking to grow its presence in the craft beer market as their key demographics are increasingly drawn away from Big Beer.
– Is dry farming the future for drought-stricken California? Some vintners believe it leads to better wines.
– The finalists for wine photographer of the year have been posted on Decanter.
– Tequila, rum and Scotch brands are hoping to capitalize on bourbon’s popularity by employing its name on their labels, leading to consumer confusion.
– A team of brewers in Peru’s Sacred Valley is working to further the country’s name in the craft beer circuit while staying true to the country’s chicheria roots.
– Finally, Narratively delves into the mysterious theft of $50,000 worth of bourbon.
[Photo: Flickr/Jhong Dizon]