Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– Wine producer Olivier Bernard plans to use 200-year-old Bordeaux vines—some of the region’s oldest—to make a wine.
– A new report from the CDC reveals that at least one in ten pregnant women in America occasionally drinks alcohol.
– One brilliant con artist in Modesto, CA, is using a beer festival ad to run a scam.
– Glenmorangie will sell three of its rare ’70s whiskey sets in the U.S., for $50,000 each.
– The sacramental wine to be used at Pope Francis’ mass at Madison Square Garden tonight will come from O-Neh-Da Winery in upstate New York.
[Photo: Flickr/Aletia Image Department]